Frequently Asked Questions
Our most asked questions about Infinity Roses which are also known as Eternal Roses, Forever Roses and One Year Roses...
- What are Infinity Roses?
- Are Infinity Roses difficult to care for?
- How long will my Eternal Roses last?
- What Delivery options do you have?
- I would like to send my gift to a loved one, can I have it shipped to their address instead of mine?
- How do I place my order online?
- Can I have my rose box personalised?
- Can I mix rose colours in my arrangement?
- How long will my order take to be delivered?
- Can I have my order Next Day?
- I'm local to your workshop, can i collect my order?
- I would like to order in advance, is that possible?
- Infinity Roses seem expensive, are they worth it?
- Are there any differences between Infinity Roses, Eternal Roses, Forever Roses or One Year Roses?
- What Box options do you have for one year roses?
What are Infinity Roses?
Infinity Roses are picked at their prime and go through a scientific preservation process that allows the roses to maintain their appearance and luxurious feel you associate with fresh cut blooms for at least a year.
Are Infinity Roses difficult to care for?No, there are some simple rules to follow which are detailed on the care card included with your gift. For your convenience you can always review the infinity rose care card instructions. But the basics are very simple...
- Do not water the roses
- Do not place them in direct sunlight.
- Avoid extreme hot or cold temperatures,
- Do not expose them to any high or low moisture levels.
- Infinity Roses are not suitable for outside locations.
- Avoid handling your roses, they are fragile and are for display purposes only.
- Do not attempt to remove the roses from their containers.
How long will my Eternal Roses last?
Providing you follow our rose care instructions your Eternal Roses will last a minimum of at least a year. We have had customers say they have lasted a lot longer, some even up to three years with proper care.
What Delivery options do you have?
We offer Free Standard Delivery which is 3 - 5 working days, Next Day Delivery which can be ordered Mon - Thurs by 11am. We also offer premium Saturday and Sunday deliveries, but these will need to be placed by the Thursday before your delivery date.
I would like to send my gift to a loved one, can I have it shipped to their address instead of mine?
Yes of course! We know you may prefer to have your gift sent directly to to the recipient and all you have to do is put the name and shipping details as your chosen destination.
How do I place my order online?
The best way to place your order is online, we believe we are unique in the level of free personalisation we offer and therefore, phrases, spellings, names etc. can be directly transferred to avoid errors. You can also phone during working hours and we will be pleased to help with guiding you to place the order online.
Can I have my rose box personalised?
We offer personalisation on all of our rose boxes for no additional charge. We have a choice of text colours to compliment your box or rose colours, so it's up to you to create the perfect arrangement for your roses!
Can I mix rose colours in my arrangement?
Yes, if you would like to combine two colours (or more) in an ombré, checker or random pattern please contact us and we will advise what's possible based on the arrangement of your choice. Some arrangements such as the Bloom Box have a custom option on their product page for mixing. However individual designs can also be accommodated for the round Hatboxes and Hearts. We occasionally produce limited editions that our designers have created which are viewable from the main menu. Please be aware that combining strong dark colours with lighter may after some time cause a bleeding of colours and is not advised.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
Each arrangement is hand made to order. In periods of high demand we may require a day or two extra to fulfil your order which is why we quote standard delivery of 3-5 working days. However we will usually deliver within a couple of days. Express delivery options are available, please see our delivery page.
Can I have my order Next Day?
Yes certainly. We have a next day delivery option which is subject to orders being received prior to mid-day on the day of order and stock availability (combination of container option and rose colour(s). Please select next day delivery at checkout.
I'm local to your workshop, can i collect my order?
Yes of course, please call us on 07391490924 to arrange collection of your order. Our post code for collection is DA5 1LG.
I would like to order in advance, is that possible?Yes, in fact we advise you to order ahead of time to ensure your roses are delivered in time. At the checkout you will see a notes section, input the date you would like your order to be delivered or give us a call if you are unsure.
Infinity Roses seem expensive, are they worth it?
Most definitely, at certain times of the year (especially Valentine's Day) roses can retail for extreme amounts, for a bouquet that will only last a week with maintenance. Our Infinity Rose boxes start from as little as £45 upwards and are guaranteed to last at least a year with no maintenance, meaning you are giving a gift that will look just as beautiful as the first day it was received.
Are there any differences between Infinity Roses, Eternal Roses, Forever Roses or One Year Roses?
In short, there is no difference. The terms are interchangeable mainly for branding purposes. You may also sometimes see infinity roses described as forever roses, one year roses or eternal roses but they are all real roses that have been preserved and will last years if properly cared for.
What Box options do you have for one year roses?
Here at Bling Blooms we have a wide variety of box options for your one year roses...
- We have signature round boxes such as the Classic Round or Large Round Infinity Rose Box.
- Square Boxes such as our Long Stem Infinity Rose, Square Infinity Rose Box, or our luxury Bloom Boxes.
- Acrylic Clear Boxes such as our Heart Valentina's available in 2 sizes, Makeup Organisers, the Infinity Rose Acrylic Box with metallic stems or the mirrored rose box and many more...
- Heart Rose Boxes available in pink or red.
All box sizes and descriptions are available on the individual product pages.