Click & Collect
Choose a day and time then contact us at email@example.com or 07391490924 to arrange collection of your order from our workshop.
Free Delivery (Mon-Fri) UK Mainland
Our standard delivery is 3-5 working days (special order roses will take longer so please contact us in advance)
If you require a specific date for delivery please use the 'notes' section on your order to input a date.
Next Day Delivery & Saturday Delivery
Next Day Delivery is £5.99 - order before midday (Monday-Thursday) for next day weekday delivery. Orders placed on Friday will be dispatched the following Monday. Orders placed on a bank holiday will be sent out on the next working day.
Saturday or Sunday Delivery is £30 - order before 12pm Thursday.
At Bling Blooms we take great care when sending your arrangement with the quality of the whole experience being of the utmost importance.
Standard deliveries aims to prepare and deliver within 3 to 5 working days from receipt of your order, this allows for any variation subject to demand and the order fulfilment process - every order is custom made to your request. However we always recommend ordering as early as possible when choosing your gift. It is always easier to schedule delivery in advance to meet your date in a couple of weeks time rather than risk last minute ordering.
We use well renowned UK national couriers to deliver on our behalf, please be aware that as with all providers of such delivery services, timeframes are stated as an aim not a guarantee.
Premium Delivery Services
- Saturday, Sunday and next day deliveries are available as a premium service, rates are above and can be selected on our checkout page at order time.
- Saturday or Sunday deliveries must be ordered any time before 12pm on the Thursday prior to the delivery weekend.
- Next day delivery is available subject to the order fulfilment process and normally requires orders to be placed before 12pm on the day prior to delivery. Orders made at the weekend with the next day option will be delivered Tuesday.
- Next day delivery does not include a Saturday service, orders placed before 12pm Friday with the next day delivery option will be dispatched for Monday delivery. If you require a Saturday delivery please take the Saturday delivery option
- Next day delivery does not include bank holidays, orders placed on a bank holiday will be sent out on the next available working day.
Please contact us for international delivery rates for your destination which will be calculated based on chosen product and destination.
Shipping Terms & Conditions
Standard Delivery - There is no guaranteed delivery time frame on our standard shipping service, the specified timeframe by Royal Mail is an aim not a guarantee. Standard delivery orders are not sent for Saturday or Sunday arrival.
Next Working Day - does not apply to orders placed after cut-off Friday or during the weekend. If you place an order before 12pm and select our next working day delivery option during checkout & your order does not arrive the next working day then you are entitled to have your delivery fee refunded. If there is a delivery attempt shown on the tracking but you are not in to receive the arrangement this does not entitle you to a shipping refund as the delivery service has been attempted.
Non Delivery - On rare occasions things do go wrong within the postal network and we can only apologise when this happens. In such circumstances please notify us for resolution. There is a process that needs to be followed for this to happen. Dependent on service selected. Our courier has a set number of working days that have to pass before we are able to declare an item as missing, when we are able to do this, you will be compensated for the missing item in the form of a re-shipment.
Adverse Weather Conditions - Bling Blooms cannot be held responsible if a delivery is delayed or does not arrive on a specified day due to adverse weather conditions.
Force Majeure - Unforeseeable circumstances. Bling Blooms cannot be held liable for any failure in delivery due to any event that is seen as an act of god and therefore beyond either parties control.