Rose Care and Colours
HOW TO LOOK AFTER YOUR INFINITY ROSES
Our infinity roses are real roses that have been specially treated to last longer and require no maintenance. However following the simple instructions below will ensure your roses retain their colour and avoid premature ageing and accordingly should last at least a year.
- Keep them out of direct sunlight.
- Do not subject them to excessive cold or hot temperatures.
- Do not put anything on top of your roses, or drop them, they are as delicate as real roses.
- Our infinity roses are presented in gorgeous hat boxes or makeup box organisers, or other containers. They are designed to remain in the box for the duration of their lifespan. Do not attempt to remove them.
- Do not water your roses. The special preservation of your flowers means that they are automatically fed through the natural moisture in the air.
- Do not allow contact with water. To clean gently blow any dust away.
Infinity roses are real roses and as such will take on different characteristics during their lifespan. The first thing to note is that these roses have been stored in a cool and dark environment and have not been exposed until you remove the lid, once the lid is removed the roses will react to their new environment, their petals may open, and overtime their colour may change or fade, just like a fresh rose. It’s important not to touch the roses as they are delicate and can crack and get damaged when handled. It’s also highly important that you do not remove the roses from the hat box, the roses have been secured tightly and when removed are highly likely to get damaged.
Red roses mean love, passion and beauty- perfect for anniversaries and Valentine's Day!
Pink means femininity, grace and appreciation making them ideal for birthday's or baby showers.
White means innocence, fresh start and new beginnings making them ideal for weddings or a new home gift!
Champagne stands for charm and thoughtfulness.
Black is bold and chic, making it a modern choice.
Sapphire stands for mystery and ambition - the perfect secret valentine!
Neon pink is bright, bold and makes a statement!
Tiffany roses mean playful and youthful.
Pastel Rainbow is unique and youthful.
Carnival Rainbow stands for pride and hope...
Deep Purple stands for royalty, adoration and wealth.
Silver is sleek and shows sophistication.
Gold means ultimate luxury and extravagance.
Peach means gratitude and appreciation and adds a subtle pop of colour.
Lilac means love at first sight and enchantment - perfect for the start of a new love.
Green means harmony and good news.
Special Order Colours
Along side our stocked roses we also offer some special order colours such as Lilac Blossom, Pink Satin, Sunshine Yellow and Zesty Orange which can take up to 10 days to be in stock so please allow time for your arrangement to be made.
Please contact us for any special requests.